Thursday, December 6, 2012

Away

I started with the infant cloth diapers, then the sweaters and buntings.

At the bottom of a drawer, I discovered the beloved "first onesie" with the giraffe on the tushy. The one that both Jonah and Rachie wore - and that I never found in time for Sarah's birth.

Today it isn't so much about the loss of Sarah. It's about how to move forward. The several sizes of clothing all over the bedroom. The maternity wear. Keep, toss? And the taunting of the clothes that are too small. Along with the motivation to drop weight being directly related to the decision to conceive again.

No neat boxes to check off for me today.

1 comment:

  1. Reminder: No big decisions this year. Boxing up, labeling and putting away is a little decision. Tossing is a bigger decision.
    Thought: My impression is that for you 'dropping weight' is really about getting healthy and creating habits that feel good. Just my impression...

    ReplyDelete