Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Trolls

I've discovered that this blog has been the subject of interest by someone who claims to be a doctor, yet no longer holds a license.

Apparently she also claims to be an "internet journalist, " yet never contacted me for a statement.

She hasn't seen my medical records. She doesn't have any details of my prenatal care, the tests and screenings we had, nor any of the care provided by ultrasound technicians, nurses, OBs, or my NYS licensed midwife.

Instead, she's taking my words of grief, using them out of context, and making assumptions about my life and  care to advance her own political agenda.

To profit off a baby's death is deplorable. To exploit our grief is reprehensible.

6 comments:

  1. "Dr" T is the Ann Coulter of obstetrics/medicine. She puts so much energy into trying to make people feel small and disempowered when their concerns are NONE OF HER BUSINESS and should be ignored as much as possible. I made a mistake of reading the post on her blog last night and couldn't sleep. A colleague of mine and your midwife's told me she blogged about you and Sarah. I am deeply sorry for your famiy's loss and wish you and your family peace and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Skeptical OB is the worst of the worst. She has no legitimacy whatsoever. I did NOT know that she no longer holds a medical license. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNREAL. Still pissed about it on your behalf. Still even more upset by the comments of others who are dissecting your life and inferring all sorts of wonderful things about who you are. Keep going, friend! She really is an SOB just like her blog says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to never visit her site because I hate to give her traffic, but for some reason I clicked through today. And in doing so, I found you, and Sarah, and this beautiful bittersweet blog. I am a new CNM, previously labor and delivery nurse. I remember EVERY family I've cared for who lost a baby, because every one took a tiny piece of me, too. Please don't read what she or her trolls write- know that there are people out there who are good, and kind, and caring. I'm so sorry your beautiful girl died. I'm so sorry someone is trying to use her as some kind of example.

    ReplyDelete